History of Technochina
Originally, Technochina was a service company handling technical issues for French and Chinese purchasers and sub-contractors. Technochina soon made the choice to develop in China by acquiring its own design and production capability. It now has efficient production equipment and an R&D centre to offer a comprehensive response to customer requirements. Today, Technochina is an industrial pillar in the Altyor group.
Technochina was started in 2000 by two engineers from the Arts et Métiers school: Yanis Cottard and Yannis Brun.
Key dates :
- 2000: Technochina France started by two French engineers from the Arts et Métiers school
- 2004: the first injection unit opened at TECHNOCHINA Industries in Shanghai
- 2004: Technochina Industries certified ISO 9001: 2000
- 2006: mechanical assembly and finishing site opened
- 2008: electronic boards manufacturing (SMT) and full assembly (electronic + mechanical + packing) site opened
- 2012: became part of the Altyor group – R&D centre opened